A mattress topper…
…is a cushioned overlay that sits on the top of the mattress that serves to supplement the comfort of your mattress or address your mattress’ limitations. Investing in a mattress topper prevents the need for a more expensive modern mattress as they are placed above current mattresses. A good topper can add support to a mattress that is too soft. It can also add luxurious softness (flexible fillings) while not taking away from the support of the mattress.
Why choose Roga SwissTech toppers?
- Efficiency in increasing the durability and in lengthening the lifespan of your mattress.
- Simple and affordable.
- Provides extra comfort and support.
- Keeps new mattress clean and covers spots on older mattresses.
- Easy care.
- The cover protects the mattress pad against dust mites, mold spores, pet dander and other microscopic allergens that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Releases and repels stains as well as helps to eliminate odors.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Machine washable (gentle cycle)
What are toppers composed of?
- Filled with laboratory-developed Memory Foam and Natural Latex Memory Foam is a body-conforming material. Often touted as being the ultimate in comfort, memory foam reduces sensitivity to the motion of a partner who tosses and turns. It also provides a high level of support for individuals who suffer from painful joints. This support is provided by the body-hugging firmness of the flexible memory foam material.
- Includes removable cover.
- Comfort foam barrier fabric.
- 5-year warranty.
- Proper fit for any mattress thickness.
- Guaranteed to fit all mattresses including luxury pillowtops.
- Specially sewn corners which hug the mattress better for a smooth fit.
- Comfort toppers are on the rise and often sold separately.